Thursday 20 November 2008

Welcome...

Well. Everyone is blogging nowadays, so the chances are nobody is going to read this. Until I become famous (!) in which case nerdy followers who watch extra features on DVDs will discover them and take everything the wrong way and post false information on whitipedia (which will be made by said nerds).

I'm not sure what to put here, and to be quite honest its a very spur of the moment thing to do, and even then only because a friend of mine started his a couple of days ago. So you could say I'm jumping on the preverbial band wagon and following the crowd. Anyway, I'm gonna try and write one at least once a week, so at least I have a recollection of what I've been up to over the years.

With regards to myself, I am Laurence Whitaker, from Keighley, which is near Leeds in West Yorkshire, and I am at the University of Lincoln studying Media Production. And thats about it.

So if you are reading this (yeah, right), then thank you, and I hope you would want to read more. I'll be back next week all being well, and I'll put more effort into it (...)

Adios...

No comments: