Friday 21 November 2008

Meet the Man behind the Words...

Well seeing as though I'm writing some stuff about some stuff, and I'm up at half 7 due to my new found insomnia, I thought I'd write a little about myself. I am, for lack of a better term, a bit of a geek. I don't like football. I don't like hip hop or RnB. And I don't feel the need to imasculate and belittle my friends in order to make myself feel bigger.

Here are some of the things I do like.

Playing the guitar.
Writing.
Doritos.
My Dog.
Radio.
Filming.
Wildlife.
Being Outside.
Rugby Union.
Cheese.
Beer.

There are many, many more things that I could add to that list, but that would be boring, and I would have nothing more to write about. Some of the things there are quite diverse, but that leads for a more interesting life. I think anyway.

Right, I should try go get some sleep, I'm a Student who's willingly up at 7.30. That's just not natural.

Peace out

No comments: